So, this year, I decided I was going to make my own prom dress. I started probably a month ago, and worked on it whenever I had the sewing feva. I finished it Thursday night, and prom was Saturday. I'm SO happy with how it turned out, and I have to share it with you all! =D I used Burda pattern 8198, with lots and lots of alterations and modifications.
and in action! (sort of)
ignore the ridiculous time stamps. i got a new camera the morning of prom, and didn't realize i had it in the wrong mode. D'OH!
it endured a looong night of being stepped on, hiked up, and pulled on, with no damage at all. And no one believed me when I told them I had made it! haha