to change your image viewing settings please click here to change your image viewing settings please click here
My Nokia 6600 inside.
I doubled the crochet thread to make it thicker. Including the nipples. I used the original boobie pillow pattern as a guide but i had to changed it abit because i got confused after the round 2 of the original new modifications boobie patterns.Nipples
(use 2 size smaller hook than a F hook, i used a 1.1m hook, i was desperate, father's day is tomorrow) Don't join, every sc is done in a round, use a stich marker. Maroon coloured thread is nice too.
1. 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook
2. Sc in each sc around (6 sc) i slip st in this row
3. Sc again. Breast
Now change to a F hook, i used size 3 (i use what i had) and fresh coloured thread.
4. 2 sc in each sc around (12 sc)
5. 2 sc in first sc, sc in the next sc, repeat around (18 sc)
6. Sc in each sc around (18 sc)
7. 2 sc in the first sc, sc in the next 2 sc, repeat around (24 sc)
8. Sc in each sc around (24 sc)
9. 2 sc in the first sc, sc in the next 3 sc, repeat around (30 sc)
10. Sc around.
11. Sc around again. Fasten off, leave a long tail to sew onto the cozy
12. If you want it bigger just repeat # 9, but its 2 sc in the first sc, sc in the next 4 sc, repeat around (optional)Cozy
It will depend on your phone model. For my father's Nokia 5700 i ch 34 - dc in the 4th from the hook and in each ch across, turn. Row 2 - to the length i wanted : ch 3 (count as 1 dc) dc in each dc across, turn. At the end of the last row fasten off. Sew the length of the cellphone cozy first. Attached the boobies, fill with fiber fill, finish off. Then sewed the bottom of the cozy. My 1st pattern for thread. Now i can rest.