Link to Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=292062.0
Swap name: Postcard Swap Round 7
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: PlumCrafty
Sign-up date range: February 7 - February 21, 2009
Date to send item by: March 7, 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
This is a quick and simple swap to enjoy. You be placed into groups of four participants and will be sending one postcards to each of the members of your group, and in turn, recieve one postcard from each member of your group. Postcards may be store bought or homemade. If you have a postcard collection, or would like a simple but fun swap to sign up for, then this is the swap for you.
I will try to match people with their preferences as best as I can.If you want to participate, information to send to organizer
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
What kind of cards do you collect (if any)?
Is there anything you really like (e.g. landscapes, people, vintage etc. ) that you would like to receive?
What are your dislikes for postcards?
What are your favorite colors?
Would you like to receive a homemade or a store bought postcard?
Would you like to send a homemade or a store bought postcard?
Any other info your partner may like to know?IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap. NOTE: DCs are not required for this swap, however any postcards declared missing will be required to be resent.