OK, so I'm a total addict. I don't even know where this one is going. I mean, I really don't need three different tape measures of my own, right?
This was supposed to be a flower, but doesn't really look like one. But I really like the colors. i used a covered button (made with Amy butler scraps. I had never done covered buttons before and I found some kits that the DH had bought years ago and went to town:) I again put the retract button on the bottom, but mostly because the covered button is kinda fat...I also got so excited about putting it together that I didn't put anything at all on the bottom of the cozy. Oh well, it's not like I won't be making more:) I did the lazy daisy stitch on the side again. just cause I think it's so much fun! My french knots are almost perfect now:) I used white ribbon and a white button because I didn't have anything closer to the colors to work with. But I think it looks good. Oh and TONS of fray check!!!!
Thanks for looking!!