So I decided to use some of my scrap materials I've accumulated and make some hair flowers. Some on headbands some on cute(You can't see them anyway) heart clips. I burned the edges of the leather flowers so they would curl up.
Now the rings.... I found these for $1 a package at Walmart. Unfortunately it was the last package
Since they were puzzle eraser rings I took them apart and glued them together then attached them to the ring blank....then I found all the pieces I missed and re-glued them too! Puzzles and I don't get along...
The display is a vintage lingerie organizer. I was going to sew little pillows to stuff in there, but I've got a ton of things to get done before the Make Fair next month. SO I took a toilet paper rolls wrapped them in fabric and they fit like a dream. I'm going to put a different fabric over the rolls now that I know it works.