I finished this dress a few days ago. I got a whole bunch of the fabric about 2 years ago (I still have 5 yards!
) and knew I wanted to make a Lolita dress with it, but it took some time for me to decide how I wanted to do it. I also reconstructed the blouse underneath to make it fit and added the lace.
Close up of the front:
And here's the shirring on the back. It took a little but of fussing with it, but I was able to make it so the whole bodice was lined, even with the shirring. It still has a side zipper, it was too hard to put on with just the elastic, but it still makes it fit a whole lot better.