Hi everyone, My names Krissy and I will be turning 29 on May 8th. I live in Ontario, Canada
My Wish List:
- thanks kiwi-chickie for random stuff and some supplies!
- japanese/kimono fabrics or any other fun fabrics- scraps are most welcome as well
- any type of yarn any colour ( I can never have to much!)
- purse handles - any size/shape/colour
- zippers around 4" long
- hair pins with platforms
- fun stickers
- lunch bag
- long knitted arm warmers preferable in black (past my elbows preferably)
-thanks phoenixfire for an assortment of items!
- a learn a new craft kit!
- a magic yarn ball!
- something thats an alternate to those round cotton things (can't think of their names), the one you use to clean face with astrigent after washing - I'm trying to reduce the waste I produce.
- I've been trying lately to get back into eating right and working out - so anything that would help me keep track of exercise, # of glasses of water drank or anything to keep me motivated would be awesome!
- a metal card holder/moneyholder wallet thing something like this
- anything with stars on it
- handmade notepads, ones that will fit in a purse (I always find myself coming up with ideas when I'm not at home and have nothing to write them down on)
- a dream journal and/or info on dreams and dream meanings
- magnets for my fridge
- Amigurumi patterns
- Any Japanese craft books or magazines
- any crochet magazines
- I love flavored lip balm/lip gloss
- flavoured teas
- bath bombs and/or other bath stuffs
- sweet vally high books - This may be a long shot but I've been trying to recollect these books but some are hard to find - message me for ones I still need (which is a lot lol)
- your favorite thing to make!
- A surprise!
Hey Birthday gals! My name is Krissy and I will be turning 29 on May 8th.
I really don't feel like I am or should be almost 30! But I am. I love all things medievel, love reading, and of course doing anything crafty. My favorite colours are black, orange, silver and blue, but lately I have had this strange obssession with pink as accents! Which is strange and very much clashes with my red hair - but I still love it
My favorite genre to read is fantasy, especially George RR Martin or Robert Jordan. I currently live with my boyfriend of almost 6 years. We also have two little bratty cats named Gimli and Mantisaur, whom we got from the same litter about three years ago. I love anything with stars on it, still love all those 80's cartoons and tv shows and all things medievel.
I also am a big fan of World of Warcraft and seem to have wayy to many alts
Hope everyone has a good birthday!