I'm surfing at work again today (as I do most days) and I notice that I have intermittent hangups in loading pages. I'm on a fiber optic, 54Mbps connection here so I know it's not that. What I've noticed (finally) is that the thing that's hanging the site up is whatever it's trying to load (ad I presume) from "divinecarolone.com" Whenever that particular ad goes in rotation, the page simply will not finish loading. It's just hung up waiting on that domain. If I stop and reload (and thus get a different rotation of ads) it loads just fine.
So I thought I'd let someone know that while their website loads just fine (I just checked it now) the specific file craftster.org is requesting from them just doesn't.