This is my 4th claim / 1 sent / 0 received.
I'm a 31 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber. I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with the "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins and bats. I'm primarily a jewelry maker, but I dabble in just about anything craft-wise once though and I'm learning to sew.
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchoulli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.
There are two cats in my home but it's non-smoking. I mention it because it's pretty impossible to keep some level of cat fur from going along in packages. (Sorry)
~ * ~ Crafts ~ * ~
- *BIG WISH* Something with a phoenix. (plush, art, shirt, pillow - anything!) It's my favorite mythological creature and hard to come by. (Need some inspiration? Check out the phoenix items on my wist)
- Something from my Wist. I try to keep it well stocked with drool-worthy crafts.
- *NEW* A thread catcher (like this)
- Something with pretty faeries. (Think Stephanie Law, Amy Brown, etc.)
- Something incorporating owls, penguins or bats. I LOVE all three of those critters.
- Fused glass, glass slide or resin pendant.
- Something that's in my favorite color combo of teal blue and chocolate brown.
- Something for my apartment. You know, home decor type accessory or item. (Bonus if it's in teal blue and chocolate brown because my living room is in those colors!)
- *BIG WISH* An apron like this or this especially if it were in teal blue and chocolate brown colors. (Or used like cute owl fabric or such.)
- *BIG WISH* Something stained glass. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself.
- Something ceramic like pottery or vase or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but love.
- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft (but preferably not wool because it itches me) I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference.
- A small purse of some sort. I'm open to your inspiration. I'd just like to have something cool and handmade!
- A pair of knitted "knucks" like these.
- Something Disney themed. Be it park themed, or Mickey, or another movie character, or historical (like Walt or something), etc. I love all things Disney (and Pixar!) and regularly go to Walt Disney World!
- Something plush or soft stuffed that's an adorably cute animal or critter (but not a doll please.)
~ * ~ Craft Supplies ~ * ~
- Starter resin kit/supplies
- *NEW* sewing box or some way to organize my newly developing sewing accessories and items.
- More SA156 Bobbins. (These are taller than the "normal" ones at 7/16" depth) My Brother XL2600i machine came with like three but more would be WAY helpful.
- Pendants, charms and/or centerpiece items for use in jewelry making.
- *BIG WISH* Supplies/kit to make microscope slide pendants
- Starter kit or supplies to carve my own rubber stamps
- Polymer clay tools (like molds or cutters, etc.)
~ * ~ Extras ~ * ~
- I'd love to try some international candies and/or chocolate. Bonus for things that are pineapple flavored. Nothing coconut or coffee flavored though please.
- Pocky. I've had chocolate and strawberry, but I'd love to try other flavors.
- Teas (herbal/fruity are my favorite)
- Beading magazines (I don't have any and it seems like it'd be fun to browse through at projects and ideas.)