I'll claim la_chrystelle for a pair of leaf earrings and necklace.
This is my third claim (of 3) with 0 sent (going out today!) and 1 received.
I'm a 31 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber. I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins and bats.
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchoulli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.
There are two cats in my home but it's non-smoking. I mention it because it's pretty impossible to keep some level of cat fur from going along in packages. (Sorry)~ * ~ Crafts ~ * ~
- *BIG WISH*
Something with a phoenix
. (plush, art, shirt, pillow - anything!) It's my favorite mythological creature and hard to come by.
- Something from my Wist
- A handmade rubber stamp. (Extra bonus for something that I can use when shipping out orders, so if it has my PhoenixFire Designs logo - like my avatar - or related to my site in some way is a plus. Maybe something I could stamp on outgoing packages?)
A thread catcher (like this
- Something with pretty faeries. (Think Stephanie Law, Amy Brown, etc.)
- Something incorporating owls, penguins or bats.
- Fused glass, glass slide or resin pendant.
- Wire-wrapped jewelry. I keep trying to make it myself but I suck. I'd love to see what someone who's good at it can do! (Inspiration:this
among many others!)
- Something that's in my favorite color combo of teal blue and chocolate brown.
- Something for my apartment. You know, home decor type accessory or item. (Bonus if it's in teal blue and chocolate brown because my living room is in those colors!)
- *BIG WISH*
An apron like this
especially if it were in teal blue and chocolate brown colors. (Or used like cute owl fabric or such.)
- *BIG WISH*
Something stained glass. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself.
- Something ceramic like pottery or vase or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but love.
- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft (but preferably not wool because it itches me) I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference.
- A wristlet or small purse of some sort. I'm open to your inspiration. I'd just like to have something cool and handmade!
- A pair of knitted "knucks" like these.
- Something Disney themed. Be it park themed, or Mickey, or another movie character, or historical (like Walt or something), etc. I love all things Disney (and Pixar!) and regularly go to Walt Disney World!
- Something plush or soft stuffed that's an adorablely cute animal or critter (but not a doll please.)~ * ~ Craft Supplies ~ * ~
- "Bend The Rules Sewing" book (gently used is fine!)
- Starter resin kit/supplies
sewing box or some way to organize my newly developing sewing accessories and items.
- Pendants, charms and/or centerpiece items for use in jewelry making.
- Gemstone beads, chips or similar for beading.
- Beading wire especially if it's heavy gauge (I'd love to find more 16 gauge in various colors.)
- Basic, getting started supplies for sewing. (Seam ripper, thread, etc.) I just bought a machine and I have nothing for it. Thank you, miniw!
- *BIG WISH*
Supplies/kit to make microscope slide pendants
- Starter kit or supplies to carve my own rubber stamps
- Polymer clay tools (like molds or cutters, etc.)~ * ~ Extras ~ * ~
- I'd love to try some international candies and/or chocolate. Bonus for things that are pineapple flavored. Nothing coconut or coffee flavored though please.
- Pocky. I've had chocolate and strawberry, but I'd love to try other flavors.
- Teas (herbal/fruity are my favorite)
- Beading magazines (I don't have any and it seems like it'd be fun to browse through at projects and ideas.)