Swap name: Pokemon Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: MnkyMama
Sign-up date range: September 16, 2007 - September 30, 2007
Date to send item by:
October 30, 2007
November 15, 2007
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages are welcome!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
The swap is for the Pokemon enthusiasts! Anything and everything that has to do with Pokemon goes........
We will be crafting 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small
Large item = 3+ hours of crafting time
Medium item = 1+ hours of crafting time
small item = less than an hour or a store bought item.
Please craft as much as possible...we all know it is easy to find pokemon stuff at the store, but we will be counting those as a small item.
ALSO: After sign ups close, you are required to post at least once per week
to let us know how you are doing and to minimize the chance of flakers!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Pokemon Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
(1) Do you have any favorite Pokemon characters?
(2) Is there anything you are really hoping to get?
(3) What are your favorite colors?
(4) What types of crafts are you capable of?
(5) Do you have any allergies (cats, smoke, etc?)
(6) Anything in your home that someone might be allergic to (cats, dogs, smoke...etc)?
(7) Please list clothing sizes if you wouldn't mind receiving a shirt, socks, etc.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
*First Time Swapper!
Trocks <> Maltiriel
estar23 <> Hollistercobabe
star69 <> Penguinotic
Iellwen > sexylilsushiroll > MnkyMama >