I just finished this yesterday. It's based off Glampyre's Boobholder (very loosely based, I guess you could say) but I changed the gauge, got rid of the garter stitch edges, joined in the round to make a v-neck, and added waist shaping. I crocheted slip stitch on the edge of the v-neck to make it lie flat, which it did after blocking. I used 2 skeins of Cottonease, only dipping into the 3rd for the ribbing, which means it cost around $10 to make. Now I have an extra two skeins to make another boobholder! There were no seams, but I had a few yarnovers and ugly stitches I had to fix, so I guess that was as timely as seaming would be. The underarms are a little tight, but they seem to have stretched out today as I've worn it. My dad took the pics outside.
Let me know what you think! (Ignore the arm in the first picture )