This swap is open to ANYBODY. This is in support of our troops and for those of us at home. If you know anybody in the military or just want to participate this is the swap for you!
Swap name: Military Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lemadrid
Sign-up date range: 2-22 to 3-3
Date to send item by: 4-3
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 16+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of the swap: This is open to anybody, we are to craft military related things (if you wish) things one might want to send in a care package or just things for one's family. If you would like to send care package related items you must send to your partner and they can send to whomever the crafted items are for due to logistics and security reasons. I will post a link to rules regarding sending packages to deployed service members. If you wish to send a care package to a family at home then you may work out the details with your partner on what they would like and vice versa. This will be a 5 point swap limit 3 1 point items.
It takes a special person to be in the military, and it takes a special person to have to wait for your service member. Thank you to all our troops, spouses and children.
If you would like to participate send questionare via pm to me.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Military Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What kinds of crafts can you do?
What is your favorite thing to craft?
What kinds of items would you like to recieve?
Is there anything you really wouldn't like to recieve?
What kind of things would your service member like to recieve
Likes and dislikes?
any pets/smokers/other allergens in your home?
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.