First of all, I'd like to say that I'm happy I can finally post on this site! I was having issues getting registered - anyways, I have to first say that I love everyones work and I thought I'd post a pic of the corsets that I've made with this pattern. I think my portions worked well for the pattern because it fit really well without adjustments to the pattern. I wear it for costumes - as you can see, and I like to have the laces as tight as possible (I'd say comfortable, but typically these corsets are not comfortable persay - you have to get used to wearing them!
Anyways, here's the first one I made - the only thing I had problems with was the boning. I used the plastic stuff and the small little pieces (rod-like) keep popping out. On the way to a faire one time I had to hand sew pieces of binding around the edges at the boning ends so it wouldn't poke through during the faire.
The second one I made I used steel boning (sooo much better stuff!) I put a canvas lining in it, and I used a binding. I'm having trouble with the grommets now because I didn't have the right size die when I was applying them. In this picture, it doesn't look as good because my sis wasn't being very patient and doesn't know how to lace me up (my hubby is much better at it!
Okay, I couldn't get the other picture of the back to load for some reason but here ya go!