I made these cute little spooky guys in about 20 minutes if you include paint-drying time. =) They look GREAT and glow like crazy but of course, my cell phone camera didn't capture the amazing glowness.
*These aren't my idea, I saw something like this on a blog a long time ago and don't have a link for it*How to make them
1. Collect a few milk jugs, I used gallon sized ones but I'm sure skinny ghosts from the half-gallon jugs would look great too. If you can't drink that much milk before Halloween, do what I did and ask friends/family!
2. I painted the caps black because I had no white paint, but I think they'd blend in more if they were white. But definitely paint them because mine were a mix of blue and red and that's SO not Halloweeny
3. Alignt them up so that all the sides with the label are facing the back. Using black acrylic paint (I bet a sharpie would work too), paint some ghoulish faces.. I made mine up as I went along.
4. I used a razor and cut out a hole in the back, using the sticker label as a guide.
5. Then I divided a strand of 100 orange Halloween lights ($3.50 at Walmart) into 4 parts and shoved them inside.. I think clear lights would look better because Ghosts are white and not orange.. but its all I could find.
Then plug them in and enjoy!