hi.. does anyone know where there are any of these around here?? the only ones i know of are:gosnells markets
, thursday-sunday(hard to get a stall there though, its usually full with regulars)maddington swap meet/markets
- every sunday at the carpark. have sold here once, and going back again. im only a teen and getting rid of all my old stuff, and some of my handmade jewellery, everything was cheap and i got rid of alot of stuff.. made about 50$ in one morning. sellers 6am - 11am. buyers come at 7. canningvale markets
(reaaally big, lots of people!!! heaps of space..)subiaco markets
- not sure if theyre still around??midland markets
- not sure about how to go about getting stalls, etc.freo markets & E-shed
- friday to monday (i think!)magic markets
- every 2nd sunday of the month..william st. perth ($20 for stall... although it is popular and lots of retro/indie designers go there)armadale markets
- jull st. i think.. in spring/summer time they get all these fresh produce and crafters out to have stalls i nthe middle of the street between the shops. dont think its started yet, although ive seen an ad asking for crafters.perth markets
- where the library/museum kinda is.. people set up stalls and sell 2nd hand things, on the pavement and also display their crafted items. kalamunda markets
- i heard about this, been there once i think. not sure about days, costs, etc.
also, every year theres that quilting/craft show where you can get a stall ..i think its usually in challenge stadium! and.. kelmscott show usually puts an ad out for crafters to get a stall up! very family oriented, and it helps to have cheaper wares cause everything at shows t hese days are so expensive! so if they score a great buy at the stalls, theyll keep going back.
add to the list if you know any more craft fairs/events/market places!