I received from Marabelle the most wonderful package.
The whole lot.
How she interpreted the themes
1) chunky--sparkly brads
2) over 20--box of all sorts of doodads
3) typography--letter stickers
4) botanical--leaf stickers
5) postal--two vintage postcards
6) photograph--pictures taken by her letterboxing friends
7) label--bookplate stamp
whimsical--great looking scrapbooking papers
10) local--photos of areas where she lives
11) sharp--microscope slides (these are going to be fun to play with)
13) transportation--parrot feathers (I love this one)
14) altered--altered grungeboards
15) senders choice--a handmade journal in some lovely colors.
Some of my favorites.
a handmade journal. I tried to get a decent picture of the inside cover, but was unable to do so.
parrot feathers. These are awesome.
doodads of all kinds, handstamped pirate coins, a homemade swallow stamp (this is pretty neat, since the swallows summer here), stickers, brads, buttons
a bookplate stamp (sorry for the lousy picture)
and, really cool vintage postcards.
Thanks Mary, for a beautiful swap package.