agh i'm so glad i'm done with this! i was so excited about this project & my enthusiasm quickly dwindled as i started stitching the controller. i had traced it on with graphite paper, which i now believe is the devil and the bag was so dark i lost my lines, & the smudging didn't help either. the fabric was really heavy too so it was pretty difficult to get my thread through in the first place. it actually bent my needle too!
so the stitches are pretty sloppy for the controller but you get the jist of what it is and yeah, i actually spelled out nintendo, start, & select....whew! what a challenge.
honestly, i am happy with the way it turned out, as frustrated as it got me at times...so enough whining about it, here's the pictures!
here's the whole bag...it doesn't look that strange in real life, i promise.
i had started to shade the lettering with yellow but it was all you could see, so i cut it out and just put black instead.
i think next time i embroider a nintendo controller, it will be on white, so you can actually see the colors!
please excuse the wonky pictures, photobucket is being stubborn & won't post the edited ones