Swap name: Diet Recipe Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: thecoffindontwantme
Sign-up date range: 8/1/07-8/15/07 (August 1st to August 15th)
Date to send item by: 9/15/07 (September 15th)
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):
12 Increased to 18!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO (IF SHIPPING IN U.S. YOU MUST PM ME AND YOUR PARTNER WITH A DC NUMBER!)
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages, as long as you have the money and transportation to the post office on time!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
In this swap each participant will make a recipe book for their partner (can be a reconstructed store-bought book) with recipes for their partner's specified diet(s)...low fat/low cal/low carb/fat free...etc.
You and your partner can decide if you will send each other a small (10-15 recipes), medium (20-25 recipes), or large (more than 25) recipe book.
If you're sending within the U.S., you MUST get a DC number, and send it to me and your partner!
Failure to do so will be noted in your feedback!
Please also take into consideration any allergies that your partner may have!
And of course, if you want to send a few little surprises to spoil your partner, go ahead!
Please check the discussion thread here
to see if any questions you may have are already answered.
*If you are vegan/vegetarian...add that in your questionnaire.
*If you follow another type of diet...add that in your questionnaire also.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Diet Recipe Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Would you like to send a small, medium, or large recipe book?
Diet(s) that you are following (low fat/low cal...etc.):
Allergies or food-related health problems:
Anything else you'd like to add?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
8. Fashionable - FIRST SWAP, CAN JOIN NO OTHERS
9. Woobie - FIRST SWAP, CAN JOIN NO OTHERS
14.Mrsbookie - FIRST SWAP, CAN JOIN NO OTHERS
- Dropped Out
16. 17.PartnersStatus:SentReceivedSent and Received FeedbackLatethecoffindontwantme
<--> Miss. Cellaneousfashionable
<--> stargazersewerMrs. Tricky
<--> Mrsbookie (negative)
Because there was an odd amount of swappers, we have a group of 3:Myklia
So... Myklia sends to TheCraftyCat, TheCraftyCat sends to Shazrasha, and Shazrasha sends to Myklia, k? If your name is red, you must PM me immediately and let me know what you're doing! It will be left red until you have sent.Gallery!