I claim teddybearbones for girl scout badges, this is my first claim.
I'm from Chicago, Illinois.
1. A necklace/earrings making kit with materials included. ( Right now all I know how to do is string beads on elastic and knot it to make a necklace. )
2. Anything related to Hinduism/Meditation/Yoga
3. One of these quotes on a shirt, journal, bag, wall hanging, etc.
- "It seems that we dream hard for peaches and cream and their sweetness. If we are what we eat then why are we not sweet ourselves?" - Sarah Fimm
- "I am in blood. Stepped in so far that, should I wade no more, returning were as tedious as go o'er." - Macbeth
- " A women needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle." - U2
4. A guide to songwriting if you have experience, because I'm clueless. Including how to add background music such as piano/guitar chords.
5. A piece of art that would look nice with my wall color (Lavender w/ light yellow stars, I have one blank yellow wall just for art)
6. Cute hair clips
7. Earrings like these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106216.msg1009609;topicseen#msg1009609
8. A suprise based on my posts or my info below.
I'm 15 years old and am going to be a sophomore in high school. My hobbies are sewing, singing, writing poems/song lyrics/short stories, reading, bargain shopping, listening to music and playing tennis. I collect newspaper articles, comics, quotes, and magazine cut-outs. My favorite colors are purple, green, orange, and maroon. I love world history and learning about different religions. I'm a very anxious and generally shy. I love helping others. My favorite artists are Mark Ryden and M.C Escher. My favorite bands/groups/singers are: Death Cab for Cutie, Incubus, The Goo Goo Dolls, Air, Creed, Dixie Chicks, Bewitched, Dave Matthews, The Beatles, Sarah Evans, U2, The Shins, and Dar Williams.
Thanks in advance!