Hi there. I was hoping you would be so kind as to answer a few questions for me about where you get your craft supplies and such. I am planning a new space in Brooklyn just for you, so of course I'd like to cater it to your needs as much as possible. Thanks so much. If you feel so inclined to contact me directly through any of the websites below, please feel free.
1. What types of crafts fo you enjoy?
2. Where do you usually find the materials for these crafts?
3. What materials do you have the most difficulty finding?
4. Are you a member of any craft groups - if so, where does it usually meet?
5. If you aren't a member of a group, would you like to join one in the future?
6. Have you taken any crafting classes in the city, if so, where?
7. What borough do you live in? Would you travel out of borough to buy materials, or participate in a class or crafting group?
8. Do you have children? Is crafting something you do together?
9. Do you find it difficult to do the projects you'd like to because your apartment is too small?