Swap name: Fill a "Coffee" Cup/Mug Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alana1223 (& ruby_soho for help!)
Sign-up date range: 9/18/07 - 9/25/07
Date to send item by: 10/15/07
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? YESSwap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
This is a "Fill a Mug" Swap. It can be items related to coffee, tea, cocoa, soup, anything that can be sipped, slurped, or gulped, out of a mug! You can craft a mug, or not, it's up to you and your partner. You can fill your mug with great drink related goodies! Think of it like a Mug-Shaped Craftser version of a gift basket!
Partners will craft 1 Medium and 2 Small items.
This is a great way to try new things from other countries/locations. I encourage people to send locally made coffees/teas/items if they can. There's plenty of stuff to send... maybe a hand made mug, a t-shirt or mug emblazoned with your favorite drink, craft supplies, recipe cards, maybe somehow incorporate it into jewelry... anything! If you are sending within the U.S. a Delivery Confirmation (DC) is required! Everyone else, save your receipts for proof of sending!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Fill a "Coffee" Cup/Mug Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What types of drinks do you like? Favorites?
What types of drinks don't you like?
What kind of crafted items would you like to receive?
What crafts can you send?
Other comments/some info about yourself for your partner:IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO alana1223 VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.APPROVED SWAPPERS:
1. alana1223 (organizer)
24. xToxiCxCheck out the Gallery