One of my shoes's top layer pretty much disintegrated, so I underwent the task of covering the entire surface with fabric. P.s. I did submit this to ecouterre... so no panicing about ripoffs or what not.
Staring out: the bare shoe... with the top layer all peeled off , some naturally, the rest I helped it along by hand...
Next brain storming with ideas!
Decided I didn't like that enough to wear it, so thought up another. Here is the step where I start masking tape stuff in place so I have an anchor while I sew.
The curved needle is perfect for this task!!!
Placing the toecap:
Placing the zip(as decoration):