Thanks for all the sweet comments, they make me soooo happy!
About the labels; I've ordered them from a swedish webshop where you can design your own woven labels. They're very cheap and very common here, but mostly they're used as name tags on children clothes since nearly all children attend public daycare. There should be something similar in the US too. Maybe you can google?
Thanks for all the nice comments! I haven't been knitting as much lately as you can think though, it's just that I bought a digital camera last week, so I uploaded all my knits from the last few months.
Bigang 100: to get the pattern you click on the flag with the language you want under the picture on the website. All patterns are free.
I finished this one a while ago, but haven't had a camera so I could show it off. It's knitted in Garnstudio's Alpaca in mustard. It was a fun knit, I really recommend it!
I bought the buttons at a vintage store. They all had red "stripes", you can see traces of it on two of them, but the red colour disappeared the first time I hand washed the sweater... I thought that wouldn't happen with vintage buttons..
This is a summer top from a Danish company called HP-gruppen. I made it in size M, which is my normal size, I used one skein of yarns less than the pattern called for, but it still turned out too big. I haven't blocked it yet...
This is a "name tag" I'm placing on all my knitted items. Cute, isn't it?
This sweater is made from a design by Danish designer Jytte Slente. It's knitted in raw silk. I made the arms longer, so now they are in a strange middle length, but I kind of like it. The only problems are with the shoulders, they won't stay up, and I don't know what to do about it...
I knitted this in fine mohair. I made it a lot shorter so it wouldn't look like a dress on me and then i modified the sleeves by making a plead by the shoulder, but I don't know if you can see it on the pictures.
I've also had problems with my row gauge. For now I'm getting stitch gauge, and have decided to try to block it to row gauge, since it stretches a lot. Earlier when I got row gauge on 3 mm needles it turned out waaay to big and I didn't like how it looked at all.
Anyway, here's my progress so far. I'll be moving on slowly from now on, since I want to knit some more summer tops and figure I won't be wearing the Venezia until autumn anyway.