- the cakes did taste amazing. i am a hardcore believer that every part of a cake should taste good. revolutionary, i know. but the erotic bakery here in town just makes a sheet cake and slaps a set of marzipan boobs or a marzipan penis on there and calls it done. sure it looks good, but you can't eat the best part!
- i don't use molds, i carve my cakes by hand. i use ovenproof bowls to make round things and carve the other parts out of sheet cake.
- i did lay out the cakes with the penis facing the boobs, so the implication was that it wrote its own name on there.
- i didn't want to eat cake for a week afterwards because i snacked so much on the leftovers. i know that wasn't a question, i just felt like sharing.
- i would like to open my own feminist-oriented erotic bakery (our working title is cunt). you know, a tribute to the human form, sculpted in cake! what could be better? i just need to graduate from design school first.
- also, i took pictures all along the way, so if you guys want to see the whole process start to finish i can put those photos online. i just don't want to do the work if no one cares.
i don't know why i made that into a list, but it was fun anyways. it's easier to read bullets than paragraphs for some reason. thanks again for all the kind words! next time i don't think i'm going to go as out and out raunchy, because it's more titillating when there are fun details that hide the "naughty" parts and make fun of our shame about our bodies.