Yay, alliteration! Anyway, I made this for my chorus's silent auction. It was originally supposed to be the lovely leafy spring bag, but I made the handles majorly too small and I didn't have any more interfacing to make bigger ones...so I kinda gave up on that. I used that tutorial for the main part with modifications. And everything is hand sewn, given my lack of sewing machine :]
Front! (And yes, that is a zipper going around the top, haha. I needed a ribbon or something to hide my ugly "top stitching" and I didn't have anything else...I glued it shut so you can't open it up and look at the hideous stitching.)
Back! The closure is a white button from my stash and a bit of red ribbon.
Aaand, an action shot.
The lining is just the red polka dotted fabric you can see on the top. The flower is crocheted from this pattern.