Swap name: Friendship Bracelet Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lilbandade
Sign-up date range: March 2 - March 16
Date to send item by: April 16
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? Swappers must be at least 16
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
(image from Google Images)
Do you remember the days when being friends meant giving bracelets you put all of your blood, sweat, and tears into? The embroidery floss and hemp bracelets would stay on your wrists for months or years to remind you of that best friend ever you left back at camp. Now is the time to regain that nostalgia by joining this swap. Each swapper will be placed into a group (or more) of three people (or more). You are required to make a bracelet for each member in your group. We don't want to braided bracelets... well unless it is really complex and awesome. You can make the same type of bracelet for each member but please make them personalized to the partner. There has been given a one month crafting period in order for all bracelets to be made. You can send out whenever you are ready. And please only sign up if you can fulfill your obligations and don't sign up for more than you can handle.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Friendship Bracelet Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Would you be interested in participating in a larger group?
Would you be interested in participating in multiple groups? How many?
Rate your ability on a scale of 1-10:
Are you allergic to embroidery floss, hemp, or plastic lanyard stuff (the basic components of a friendship bracelet)?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. PLEASE TITLE Friendship Bracelet Swap
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
tankrgrl is our new co-organizer! yay!
Hello girls! I just wanted to let you know that DC#s are not necessary for this swap and I believe everyone was just going to mail from their home box. Just snap a picture of your envelopes ready to be sent to either lilbandade or tankrgrl.