Swap name: Keep Me Warm This Winter Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:Umheried
Sign-up date range:11/19-11/26
Date to send item by:12/18
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+? ALL AGES
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES, GRACEMUSANTE
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap: PRETTY SIMPLE, REALLY. IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN THAT THE DAYS GET SHORTER & COLDER (FOR THOSE OF US IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE ANYWAYS
) . I LIVE UP IN CANADA, AND I WOULD LOVE TO DISPELL ALL OF THOSE MYTHS ABOUT LIFE UP HERE, BUT THE WINTERS ARE FREAKING COLD WHERE I LIVE
ANYWAYS, THE IDEA OF THE SWAP IS TO MAKE THINGS TO KEEP YOUR SWAP PARTNER WARM (DUH!) WE ARE LOOKING AT PROBABLY 1 LARGE, 1 MEDIUM, AND 1 SMALL ITEM. HOWEVER, IF YOU AND YOUR PARTNER DECIDE TO DO MORE, GREAT!!! AS LONG AS YOU ARE BOTH ON THE SAME PAGE. FEEL FREE TO PM MYSELF OR GRACEMUSANTE WITH ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SWAP.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What types of crafting do you do (crocheting, knitting, etc)?
What type of crafting do you envy (wish that you could sew or knit)?
What kind of items would you like to receive (scarf, mitts, etc.)?
Any thoughts on what kind of items you might make for your partner?
Do you live in a smoking or non-smoking household?
Anything else that would help your partner (favorite colour, material, etc.)?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
--> scotskipper402HAVE SENT OUT THEIR PACKAGESPACKAGE HAS BEEN RECEIVED