EDIT - I'VE ADDED ONE MORE PIECE OF FABRIC AT THE END.
I've convinced myself that I need more of that bright flower fabric...so I can have a matching back to my office chair.
I claim ShaynaYasha (again) for FQ of blue & white Japanese Flowers, FQ of Bright Flowers, FQ of Green Silky, and FQ of Pink polka dot flannel.
This is my second claim. I know I only have 7 pieces listed here but I'll add more as soon I as I get off work.
Please PM me if you see anything you like. I'm trying to destash!!
I offer to you:
1. Midnight Blue cotton with gold metallic floral print (3 yards)
2. Pink flannel with bags, lipsticks, and shoes (washed) (1-2/3 yards)
3. Blue satiny fabric with flowers (medium weight and very silky) (2 yards 60″ wide)
4. Retro design synthetic stretchy fabric (3 yards 60″ wide)
5. Orange/copper metallic stretchy netting (1 yard)
6. Red synthetic material (the kind that changes color depending on the angle) (60″x25″)
7. Heavy weight canvas (I made a super sturdy tote bag out of this) (36″x23″)
8. Cotton stripes (you can see it in action here: http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/kraftasmic/2007/02/13/fabric-box/