1. Make small gift bags/goodie bags from old calanders.
Inspired by a tutorial from the papercrafting forum here. These are so much fun to make I know I will be making many more!
2. Make skirts for myself and 3 daughters.
3. Make sundresses for myself and 3 daughters.
4. Make bookmarks for teacher gifts for the end of the year (along with a Chapters gift card).
5. Make mini scrapbooks to send as gifts to grandparents for their birthdays.
6. Make scarves -- using yarn from my stash as much as possible.
7. Make slippers.
8. Make baby booties for upcoming baby showers.
9. Make a variety of all-occassion cards.
10. Make birthday party invitations for kids parties.
11. Make and decorate cakes for kids parties.
12. Make envelopes from old calanders and various flyers.
13. Make scrapbook embellishments from my 'scrap-stash'
14. Make homemade paper using paper from junk mail
15. Make mug and travel mug cozies.