So I had a long day of work Tuesday (15 hours!) and I kept dreaming of making a new purse. I just barely made it to Field's in time. There were some awesome remnants, and I managed to get 3 different ones, a yard of fabric, a package of interfacing, and two big spools of thread for only $10! Yay!
Anyway, I used Mccall's 4668, View B. I've made View F, and that should have tipped me off when that turned out weird, that View B would too. It just didn't make sense how the exterior part of the purse had 3 pieces per side, and the lining only had one. The outside was huge, and the lining was tiny! I managed to fix it, though. The changes I made to this pattern were: lengthening the straps by 4 inches, adding an interior pocket, and reducing the outside of the bag. The basic shape of the bag is a pleated center, with a panel above it, and side panels added.
Outside (Some kind of green, slightly stretchy stuff, which was interfaced):
Inside (You can see my Pandapple wallet, which I love!):
I also added a button to the outside edge to cover up the fact that my needle randomly broken and snarled up the thread. I kind of fixed it, but there are needle holes in the fabric!