I got these two Japanese linens at a small fabric store near me - they have great products - Franklin Mill Store.
I wanted pockets inside and some sort of closure which I added with a magnetic snap. I wasn't sure how I was going to do the zip pocket so instead of cutting two of the lining material I made one side of the lining in two pieces like the exterior figuring that I would install the zipper in the seam (or something!) but that was unnecessary.
I would make this again in home dec weight so it's less floppy. My error with the 'car' fabric - I'm still learning about matching patterns. I thought I had spaced it right so that the car is more centered in the top band. Instead, I added the ribbon trim after to cover up the top of the next row of cars. Not 100% happy but I didn't have enough of the car fabric left to do the top panel over entirely. This was a stash buster project - meaning that I have enough