wow! I just quickly skimmed through and am going to read in depth in the morning.
Just wanted to thank all of you for being packratty, disorganized, crafty tornadoes. I have been beating myself up and feeling depressed and overwhelmed with the mountain of disheveled mess in my house and craft room...
You give me hope and I now know that I'm not alone or totally crazy. THANK YOU
A list is soo good *looks around* but everytime I try I get so overwhelmed and stressed and that causes an episode then I just lay down shaking and being sad heh... ok thats pathetic... no more no more.
1. Get a big trash bag and start throwing things away.
2. Get the Boxes, one for keep, one for maybe, and one for good will (or other)
3. Start putting crap in them.
4. Clean the floor, tear out the rug its nasty.
5. Clean the walls and ceiling.
6. Pick out and buy paint and accessories.
7. Paint the room into happyness.
8. Find a place and way to organize store all art supplies within view and reach. (A MUST I'm visual) this probably has sub categories hehe.
9 Create at least 3 cat spots. (they like to have designated nap areas)
10. Move my clothes to a different room, use space saver bags to store non used clothes.
pant pant pant... I bet there is more but it helped to type it out. I"ll try to post pictures of it in the morn or early afternoon
You guys totally rock.