LOLOLOL theres a tanning studio ~100m from my door, i was about to ask them if i may shove my screen & black layer under the door when someone starts tanning. Laying it beside the bed'd be enough i think
Other UV sources i have in mind:
- Blacklight Money Checkers (small & handy!) or blacklight fluo lamps (i'm gonna ask a friend who works at a petrol station to test the money checker). Dunno if blacklight works or if its a totally different sorta UV-radiation.
- Botanic-UV/Daylight-Bulbs sold in gardening shops or those hung over terrariums - well at least they're radiating a good portion of UVA & UVB rays.
- Small UV-Devices used for... Nail Modelling O_o (small but rather expensive so: F for FAIL)
- Daylight lamps (those used against winter depression...but very expensive. Oh ... wait... if those would work, the health insurance would pay it *bwahahah*)
- A small face tanning thingie (used one from eBay) - mounted horzitontally on a stand so it tans your screen.
If the money checker doesnt work, i'm gonna try the botanical lamp.
For the patient ones: normal neon lamps ALSO work, but it takes at least half an hour (50cm distance to lamp). At least theres no fan needed for screen cooling as with photo lamps.