Swap name: One Tiny Zelda Thing
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: AmberMoony
Sign-up date range: August 29, 2010 - Sept 10, 2010
Date to send item by: Oct 1, 2010
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? NoSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Do you love the Legend of Zelda games? Then this is the swap for you! This is a "One Thiny Thing" style swap, so please keep your item under 4". This is a medium item (2 point) swap.
If you wish to send extras, please discuss it with your partner first!
General guidelines for the point system are as follows: Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Least favorite game(s):
Least favorite character(s):
What crafts do you do?:
What crafts would you like to receive?:
Is there something specific you would like to receive?:
Is there anything you DO NOT want to receive?:
Do you have any allergens in your home?:
Do you have any allergies?
What is your... (list only what you would like to receive)
preferred bracelet length?
preferred necklace length?
Do you agree to post in the thread at least once per week and hold off on sending until your partner has checked in? YES/NO
Do you agree to post pictures of the package you receive in the gallery thread? YES/NO
Do you agree to get a DC# (US) or shipping receipt (international) when sending? YES/NO
Do you have a wist or other website?
Is there anything else you want your partner or the organizer to know?
Please include "One Tiny Zelda Thing" in the subject of any PM you send me.
This is my first time organizing a swap, so please do not be afraid to let me know if there is anything I should be doing differently! Happy swapping~
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO AmberMoony
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, I WILL LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
6. Lady Lovecraft
9. Crying Goddess (Welcome, first-time swapper!)
10. h-chan (Welcome, first-time swapper!)
12. Shy (Welcome, first-time swapper!)
14. ScorchKnights (Welcome, first-time swapper!)
15. Rousseline (Welcome, first-time swapper!)
Partners:SentReceivedSent and ReceivedSending late with communicationContact me!
Lady Lovecraft IdlersDesign
Crying Goddess Distant_Twilight