Swap name: One Tiny Easter/Spring Thing
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: gala_apples
Sign-up date range: March 16 to March 27
Date to send item by: April 10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO no
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
A classic One Tiny Thing swap! You'll be making one thing, and that thing will fit in a metaphorical box with 4x4x4 inch dimensions. Please make something you have a high skill level at, the metaphorical box should be full of something ~awesome~. It should also be full of something to chase the winter away. Flowers, baby animals, chocolate bunnies, eggs, pastels and bold bright colours: if it screams spring that's good enough for me.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Are there any allergens around you?
What items might you want?
What crafty skills do you have?
Are there any Easter and Spring symbols you particularly like?
Are there any Easter and Spring symbols you really don't like?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.Participants:
gala_apples -- bec99
jenleahlynn -- thimbles71
chr1stChan -- Allons-y