NOTE: Since there will be sharing of a mass list of addresses involved, I'm going to limit it to people who have been involved in Witch-Wiccan-Pagan swaps only, or those who intend to join in next round. So if you haven't swapped in a WWP swap before, or intend to be a part of the next one, I kindly ask that you wait until we decide to do a bigger card swap, this one is a mini, and although we don't like to leave anyone out--we intend to keep it a small number. Thanks, and I hope this doesn't offend as my intentions are not to do so. We love all of our fellow Craftsters.
NOTE: For this swap you will be sending a card to each participant. If you join this swap, you may be crafting a dozen cards with a small inclusion.
Swap name: WWP Warm Wishes for Yule Card Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Hardyswanton01
Sign-up date range: 11/12-11/19 (Due Friday just before midnight)
Date to send item by: December 15th
Limited to a certain number of people? 13 max, so we each send 12 cards
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? No, but do make sure that if you are underage that your parents are ok with WWP themes...we don't want angry letters back.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: (Just tell me that you sent it, its a card, I'll just check numbers at the end to make sure everyone has received from everyone)
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: It's not.
Details of swap:
The theme for this round is warmth, as many of us find ourselves turning into icicles each Yule. Since we pagan swappers are such a sharing group, let's share with each other our favorite ways to stay warm.
*Packet of tea, cocoa or hot drink mix
*Recipe for soup, drink mix or another warm tasty, treat
*Sample of a warm, tasty treat
Open to other ideas!
Keeping in mind that you don't have to necessarily individualize each card, but you most certainly can if you want.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: WWP Warm Wishes for Yule Card Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (You might be sending a card or two overseas if you join this swap, keep that in mind before you join)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Have you been in any of the WWP Swaps before -or- are you signing up for the next one?
Do you have any Allergies?:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.