I just love the variety in all of these boxes. This has been so much fun!IMIS
- I really like your Retro box. The decorated box is fantastic! I wouldn't have A) had the patience to make that and B) had all of the cool images! And I love the spiral tie-dye tee! Every time I try to make a spiral, it never comes out so clean looking.marabu
- I love the theme of your box, and I'll bet those recipes are yummy! I adore the matching apron and hot mitts- something every kitchen should have (even if you don't cook much!).ruby_soho
- Your housewife doll is amazing. Does she look like you?
And, I chuckled when I read that you got pearls- my great-aunt was one of those housewives who did the vacuuming in dress, aprons, nylons and pearls!mclianne
- I love your bag and matching pouches. The fabric is so cheerful!danaisradxcore
- Excellent haul of dino goodies. The bag is great! I love the contrast between the "serious" houndstooth check and the vibrant, playful dino fabric!modernjanis
- Addicted to beading! Looking forward to seeing the results of your new habit! That elephant is cool- can't wait to see what it becomes a part of...LUBEE
- What a cute box! I just loved how the yarn was all wrapped up like cupcakes! And the t-shirt was pretty funny!Phizzychick
- I am so glad that your box arrived safely and that you liked it. Who says bugs can't be fun?