I just finished making my first (but not last) batch! And, I only ate 4
I had a slight problem melting the chocolate in the microwave...who knew that if you overdid it, it wouldn't melt anymore??
So, I drove on over to the local craft store and picked up some candy melts. When I opened the package, I realized I had bought mint flavored ones by mistake. Oh, happy accident!! De-lish!
So, I hastily packed away a dozen for craft day with the gals on Monday, and packed up the rest for my event tonight (family night at my astronomy club, so I think I'll call them "Chocolate Asteroids"). There had better not be any leftovers...otherwise I'll end up eating them for breakfast