I sat down this morning with my coffee and my swap package from eye_on_sparrow and finally took some pictures of all my cupcake surprises.
1. Two Cupcake placemats. I've taken pictures of both sides so you can see the perfect fabric choices.
2. Three tea towels. These precious tea towels combine cupcakes with my love for vintage hankies. These are not actually vintage hankies but their addition definitely adds a vintage feel to the towels.
3. Apron. Thanks to eye_on_sparrow, I now own my very first apron. Again, the added hankie makes the apron seem so nostalgic. I can't wait to wear it while baking cupcakes, of course.
4. Water Bottle Sling. This item is super practical since I love to take day hikes and you can't go on a hike in Alabama without water.
5. Knitting Necklace. Another practical item made especially for a knitter....with row counter, stitch counter, a little devise for cutting yarn or thread, and cupcake stitch markers. Too cute!
6. Extra Goodies. Included in my package were some extra goodies including three dainty vintage handkerchiefs, Mason-Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines, Cupcakes & Muffins, sticky notes, and a memo pad.
A big thanks to eye_on_sparrow for making my first Craftster swap such a great experience. Now I only hope that eye_on_sparrow enjoys the swap package I'm preparing for her as much as I enjoyed her package. I must get to work ASAP!