Holiday Family Favorites
Is your turkey drool worthy? Is your pumpkin pie the thing of dreams? What about your ham, is it something the pigs volunteer for? Does the smell of your Snickerdoodles make the neighbors come knocking? Do you have a dish that is something everyone talks about all year? That one special dish you only make during a holiday time? If you answered yes to any of these, then Craftster has just the challenge for you!
Make that one recipe that your family and friends dream of, rave about, or beg for all year. Take pictures of what you made and any in-process steps you'd like to share with us. You must also post a list of ingredients.
The recipe you are making for the holidays this year (2015). It's probably impossible to share a recipe that is 100% original, or that has never been posted on Craftster. So, if your project was definitely inspired by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project.Details
- Post one recipe that was created during the challenge period (November 16, 2015 - January 1, 2016) only, on the Cooking Challenge board. Projects created before this time frame are not eligible.
- The recipe you enter, must have been made by you.
- You must post a complete list of ingredients
- Your entry cannot have been previously posted on Craftster.
- Post your entry on the Cooking Challenge board during the period of January 2 - 8, 2016. No sooner. No later.
- Voting will happen from January 9 - 14, 2016.
Once the poll is over the winner will be announced.Prize:
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and this Craftster prize (winner can receive prize in U.S. or non-U.S.):Food Gift Love
An exciting, inspiring, and beautiful food-gift guide for crafty cooks and food-DIY fans.
In Food Gift Love, Maggie Battista, a food-gift guru and rising star of the blog world, celebrates her expertise in and enthusiasm for small-batch, hand-crafted foods. She features 100 memorable, edible gifts for any occasion with simple, delicious recipes, detailed wrapping instructions, and stunning photography.
Good luck and make something delicious!