Swap name: One Tiny Doctor Who Thing Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Electric Fire
Sign-up date range: 6/13-6/19
Date to send item by: 7/10/10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:Do you love Doctor Who?
Do you love tiny things?
Do you love making teeny-tiny Doctor Who things?
Then this swap is for you!
Each participant will be required to send out 1
tiny Doctor Who-related item. Please keep it smaller than 4x4 inches if possible (no one's measuring, but...) You may choose to swap more with your partner if you both wish.
Lets keep this a flake-free swap please! There's no excuse when its a OTT Swap
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you prefer the classic or the current Doctor Who series?
Any Favorite Quote(s):
Do you have any least favorites (Doctor/Companion/Character/Episode etc)?
For New Who fans, are you up to date on the current series?
Are you open to/want to include the spinoffs?
If so, which ones:
What crafts are you good at?
Is there anything you would like to receive?
Is there anything you would NOT like to receive?
What are your favorite colors:
Least favorite colors:
Do you have a wist?
Do you have any allergies (smoke, pets, etc)?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ELECTRIC FIRE VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
List of Participants:
1. Electric Fire
5. rrrat *
First Time Swapper!*
14. Fake Palindromes *
First Time Swapper!*