I found what I thought was a messenger bag at the thrift shop.
Then I realized it was actually meant for mothers of babies.
I took the entire thing apart, replaced some of the more disgusting parts(there's some stuff washing machines just can't clean), and sewed it all back again.
Here's the final, clean product. It looks about the same on the outside, except with a design I got from the last challenge painted.
I also painted different religion symbols on the inside and used the most colorful fabric I could find.
Unfortunately, I can't find many pics of the inside without my school stuff in it. I know it doesn't seem like much, but it was a TON of work. Sewing a hard bottom with a cheap sewing machine is kinda terrifying
Actually, the worst part was replacing the fabric in the hidden pockets on the front and back. Anyways, thanks for looking, especially with my incredible numbers of pictures and comments.