1. Finish Central Park hoodie (only the hood and buttonband left
2. Finish my first pair of socks (im on the first top down and i just started the heel shaping)
3. Candy from knitty in alpaca
4. Knucks for my brother in law (intarsia skulls if im brave enough...)
5. 5$ in Paris, but longsleeved and completely changed with lots of fair isle and tummy ribbing and much complicatedness!
The list will expand after i inventory my stash after these projects. Im thinking of making a Tubey with some leftovers since it looks nice striped, and i have one hideous funfur scar from an ex that i would like to retire, so i will be making myself a scarf also.
Oh, and no, im not greedy, and yes, all of these are for me except one. I have never knitted myself anything before (except the scarf that was frogged and turned into a baby blanket- but that doesnt count) and i am happily giving this years knitting to someone who will appreciate it (yay-me!) After last year i knit my sister a gorgeous mohair sweater and never got a peep of gratitude, let alone if it even fit well, or was even worn. sigh... but now im just being sad.