Yay, I have a huge quilty to do list and could use some motivation throughout the year!
1. grey, white, and orange herringbone quilt for my 4 year old
Finish a quilt for myself-handquilting and binding
3. Giant Scrappy Swoon Along from Hopeful Homemaker
4. Tone it Down Low Volume Quilt from February's American Patchwork and Quilting
5. Trios Lap Quilt from Love Patchwork and Quilting
6. Arithmetic Plus Quilt from In Color Order
7. Swoon from Camille Rosekelly for my Mom
8. Large black and white triangles
9. A plusses quilt
10. A yellow and white 60 degree triangle quilt
11. Scrappy Trip around the World
Minecraft Quilts for my boys
13. Colorful Chevrons from Quilty Nov/Dec
14. Giant Vintage Star from In color order
15. Mini Quilt wall for my craft room with about 5 minis-1 down, 4 to go!
Phew!-thats a lot of projects. Yikes.