OK - I'll post pics!
First of all, Muria completely outdid me in this swap..... she made me 12!! placemats (and the colors/patterns are P.E.R.F.E.C.T!)
So my project was 'To-Do' List organizers (originally a craft organizer I think!).
Here is the larger organizer I made for Muria - this has got to be the most difficult thing I've sewn so far. Just creating the measurements made my head hurt! I sewed 3 tabs across the top so she can hang it somewhere. It has 16 pockets sized to hold 3x5 cards (and if it looks wonky... it's because it is!!)
Here is my organizer - it's much smaller than Muria's and has mismatched pockets because I ran out of material! It's being modeled by me youngest DD...
This was a great swap - I'm keeping my eyes out for Round 2!