Okay, it's January, time to kick redecorating into high gear.
I am starting by redoing my living room. I managed to do a few things last week, but I still have a long way to go.
Here are my before pictures so you can see what I'm working with.
(I thought about cleaning up before taking the pictures, but, well that would be a lie.)
Okay, here's what needs to be done.
1. Clean! And rearrange all furniture. Create a special area for my new sewing center. (DONE. I managed to get this done the day after Christmas. I was off, and my son was at daycare. I couldn't ask for a better opportunity.)
2. Clean out large walk in storage closet attached to living room. (I just did this on Saturday night, and quickly realized I am an empty box aholic!! Over half of my 10' X 4' closet was filled with empty boxes from all our electronic items, toys, and baby stuff. I chucked them all. We can now walk in the walk in closet.)
3. Buy new artwork to cover blaring white walls. Rearrange existing artwork to coordinate.
4. Make and find some way to hang curtains over ugly, bent up, white vertical blinds on patio doors.
5. Sew new couch cover and throw pillows.
6. revamp beat up coffee table.
7. Do something (cover, revamp, replace) with old computer chair.
Whew. This will probably take me a few months to complete, but it already looks way better than it did in the above photos. Yay!