I got home today from my appointment at the bank, and a package from the fantabulous Laural was waiting on my doorstep for me! YAY!
Here are the goodies:
There's tons, so I won't post closeups of everything, but here's what I received:
* Four hooks and four balls of yarn (the variegated purple yarn is in this picture, and the periwinkle is in the picture of the yarn container)
* Two small pouches (the one with the little animals on it is my favourite)
* A yarn container with a hole in the top to run yarn out (my cats will be so disappointed at not being able to play with my yarn balls anymore!)
* A patch with three fat kitties, which will be added to the plain cotton project bag
* A bar of dark mint chocolate (YUM!)
* A notebook and pen
* A pattern for crocheted socks (hmmm.. do I sense a use for the purple yarn?)
I really hope I haven't forgotten anything... I love my package to pieces and can't wait to get started on making things from all my new supplies!