Swap name: Fabulous Tea Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Sharpie_Slut
Sign-up date range: July 9-16
Date to send item by: July 30
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 13+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
Details of swap:
This is a fun easy swap! It's all about spreading your favorite tea or teas!
Swap Packages Requirements:
1 Box of tea (Or a package or misc tea bags, loose leaves, ect)
1 Cup or kettle for the tea
1 Hot-Mitten, apron, traveling tea bag holder
A fancy paper explaining why you sent what you did.
Anything else you want too send just get with your partner so it will be even... A loose leaf strainer is always a cool thing to send.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Patterns you like:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: