I claim momof2! for a french Bulldog surprise or 2!
This is my first claim out of 2 allowed (1/0/0)
Hello I'm Laura from snow filled South Dakota! I own a jungle of rescued pets, a mom to a crazy 3yr and 9 mos old boys, a husband stuck in the 80's and I love home decorating. I prefer no real leather or fur(fake is fine) for my items. I love gray, teal/aquas, red, black/white for colors(almost any except orange, yellow or neons). Anything involving/inspiring being a mom(my fav occupation!), pet rescue/adoption or something for my boys is awesome too. I don't mind used or re-purposed items either.... just have fun! Crafted:
- Would ADORE a screen printed shirt for me(ladies small or fitted medium, can be second hand shirt) with a funny quote: Mommin ain't easy, Mama Bear, Mom of boys, May your coffee be as strong as your toddler, Mom game strong, etc.
- 4x6 or 5x7 photo letter prints spelling Man Cave, Eat, L & R, Indulge https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212127606/
- Shopping cart blanket insert for baby like in modern or punk pattern. Ex: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212125252/
- Matching sibling themed shirt for my toddler size 3T and 12 mos onesie for his new brother.
- Cheeky saying dish towels or kitchen signs ex: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212384795/
- Home made laundry detergent, lip balm or bath salts/bombs(I'm addicted to baths)! Love fruity scents, no florals scents please.
- Manly scented beard oil for hubbys proud beard.
- Infinity Fashion scarf (can be sewn, crochet, knitted). See etsy and Pinterest favs for examples. Jewelry:
- LOVE a Photo pendant(or necklace if you have the chain) with my two boys on it! Example: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120217985740/
or bracelet 6.5" : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120213100812/
- Any custom engraved/stamped piece with either my boys names(Liam and Rylan) or DOB(09/28/2013 and 04/16/2016) on them. Some examples on my Etsy favs.
- Lace or bib necklace. Lots examples on pinterest wishlist.
- Knotted or braided jewelry is just beautiful: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212383469/
- Earring holder with mesh to hang my large collection of earrings from. Ex: https://www.etsy.com/listing/62777940/shabby-chic-home-decor-earring-holder?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=earring%20holder&ref=sr_gallery_23Others:
- Items for my 3yr toddler! He loves baths, dinosaurs, cars, airplanes, spiders, snakes. Here's some fun ideas: soap with toy inside! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120214167659/
, crochet/knit dino in a egg: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120214277911/
, plastic canvas planes https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212979531/
, for his hot wheels: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120213302793/
- Bird swing, ladder or chew toys for our Conure bird(about the size of a cockatiel). Can be more simpler then these: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212125801/
- Home bake goods to curb my cravings! Marshmallow Rice crispie squares, saltine "christmas crack" bars, lemon bars, choc puffed rice bars, peanut brittle, fudge, meringues... YUMMM!
- Funny or animal related birthday cards.Craft Supplies and extras:
- In need of four small Wood corner scroll accents and one larger Ex: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120218120275/
- Lace (ribbon if 1.5" or wider) or big lace fabric scraps(even doilies) that i can sew onto clothes/pockets.
- Soft Pleather scraps(to sew elbow patches on sweaters so not very big pcs) in black, brown or tan.
- Fat quarter or bigger fabric in: burlap or a neutral cotton, super hero/retro cartoons (mario bros, GI Joe, avengers, he-man, pixel video game characters), love me non-xmas flannel plaid, native inspired prints(see pinterest), teal or grey satin type, modern prints, sparkly, pug themes.
- Rotary cutter and/or Rotary cutting board
- I'm trying to "extend my green thumb" and will gladly take any live spider plants or aloe vera babies you may have!
- I love realistic owl, fox, deer or sparrow items(think charms, decor, signs, trinkets, patches).
- Bath paint/markers for my toddler to have fun with.
- Paper/comic pages(the more original retro looking the better) in: Lego prints, beer, pinup, 80's super hero's, TMNT, pacman, he-man, Thor, camping/cabin/canoeing theme.
- We collect outdoor gnomes and mushrooms for our garden, any size. New or used, even ones that need a touchup. Smiley
- Wide 1.5-2" wire ribbon or burlap, faux flowers, woodland animals, wood/metal numbers in "401" or cute accents to use in wreathes.
- Working clock face(i don't need the numbers, just the center dials and battery) so I can make a clock.
- Chunky/large beads(8cm+), charms, or pendants, letter beads you wanna de-stash!
- Garden flag, the smaller size(I think 12 x 18inches?) if you see any on clearance? Modern patterns, T symbol, camping, canoe themes, gnomes.
- Anything inspired by my Etsy favorites(lots under $10) : https://www.etsy.com/people/snowyangel/favorites/items-i-love?ref=favs_index_1
- Anything inspired by this Pinterest wishlist: https://www.pinterest.com/lauraTellberg/craft-swapgift-idea-wishlist-for-moi/
- Gift cards to: Joanne fabrics, Michaels, Etsy, Amazon.
Thanks for choosing moi!