Oh I claim Averia for Batik style blue/white fabric(and possibly a catnip toy or two?
) ! (2,0,0)
Hello I'm Laura from snow filled SD, USA! I own a jungle of rescued pets (bird, fish, 5 cats and 2 dogs), a mom to a crazy 2yr boy, currently 8 mos preggo, a husband stuck in the 80's and love home decorating. I prefer no real leather or fur(fake is fine) for my items, thanks. Any supplies or crafts can be used or re-purposed... I don't care! Smiley
- Front door decal (the kind you can peel and stick) that says "Welcome" or "no. 401" in black or dark grey. ex: https://www.etsy.com/listing/188983807/personalized-front-door-vinyl-number?ref=favs_view_13
- Any fabric book pages for my 2yr boy(hope it distracts when new baby is napping!). Maybe around 8x8 inch size? See my child pinterest page for ideas: https://www.pinterest.com/lauraTellberg/childs-play/
- 4x6 or 5x7 photo letter prints spelling Man Cave, Eat, L & R, Indulge, Relax: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212127606/
- Shopping car blanket insert for baby like: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212125252/
- Infant car seat head support pillow, like: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212125264/
-Sewn boy 2T pj pants for my boy. Loves dogs, cars/trucks, cute monsters, plaid, woodland theme, any super hero, tractors. Can be straight leg or tapered.
-"Big brother" or sibling themed shirt for my toddler size 24mos or 2T or a "little bro" themed 0-3mos onesie/shirt for his enw brother arriving in April . Ex: https://www.etsy.com/listing/233314104/if-you-mustache-im-the-big-brother?ref=favs_view_12
- Cute bird or squirrel feeder!
- Cheeky saying dish towels, some ex: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212384795/
- Home made, natural laundry detergent, lip balm, or bath salts/bombs(I'm addicted to baths)! Love fruity scents.
- Manly scented beard oil for hubbys proud beard.
- Beaded wire ring size 5. See etsy and pinterest favs for more examples.
- Infinity Fashion scarf (can be sewn, crochet, knitted). Either in a solid color(royal blue, golden yellow, dark purple), with sequins, lace accents or in a cute ombre,
chevron, woodland, or plaid pattern. See etsy and Pinterest favs for examples.
Thanks La Chapa !
- Screen printed shirt for me(ladies small or fitted medium) with a funny quote: " i like big mutts and i cannot lie", 'Mommin ain't easy", I am freakin COLD, etc.
- Chunky bead, chain or multi strand bracelet(no bigger then 7") or necklace(18-20"). I love the lace scrap ones: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120213009392/
- Earring holder with mesh to hang earrings from. Ex: https://www.etsy.com/listing/62777940/shabby-chic-home-decor-earring-holder?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=earring%20holder&ref=sr_gallery_23
- Home bake goods to curb my cravings! Marshmallow Rice crispie squares, saltine "christmas crack" bars, lemon bars, puppy chow, choc puffed rice bars, peanut brittle, fudge, meringues....you get the idea. YUMMM! Wink
Craft Supplies and extras
- Lace(not ribbon unless 2" or wider) or big lace scraps(even doilies) that i can sew onto clothes/pockets.
- 1/4 yard+ fabric with: super hero/retro cartoons (mario bros, GI Joe, avengers, he-man, pixel video game characters), plaid, native inspired prints(see pinterest wishlist), damask, teal/mint or peach satin, modern, sparkly, or giraffe animal prints. Pinterest link has lots of examples.
- Rotary cutter or Rotary cutting board
- I'm trying to "extend my green thumb" and will gladly take any live spider plant babies you may have!
- I love realistic owl, fox or sparrow items( think charms, decor, signs, trinkets, patches).
- Sharpies suitable to draw on mugs.
- Bath paint/markers for my toddler to have fun with.
- Paper/comic pages in: Lego prints, beer, pinup, 80's super hero's(not batman/superman tho), pacman, he-man, Thor, camping/cabin/canoeing theme.
- Wreathe frame, any size or type(can be wire, foam, straw....)
- We collect outdoor gnomes and mushrooms for our garden, any size. New or used, even ones that need a touchup. Smiley
- Wide 1.5-2" wire ribbon or burlap, faux flowers, woodland animals, wood/metal numbers in "401" or cute accents to use in door wreathes.
- Working clock face(i don't need the numbers, just the center dial and battery) so I can make a clock.
- Chunky/large beads(10cm), charms, or pendants, letter beads you wanna de-stash!
- Winter(non-christmas) theme garden flag, the smaller size(I think 12 x 18inches?) if you see any on clearance.
- Anything off/inspired by my Etsy favorites(lots under $10) : https://www.etsy.com/people/snowyangel/favorites/items-i-love?ref=favs_index_1
- Anything off/inspired by my Pinterest wishlist: https://www.pinterest.com/lauraTellberg/craft-swapgift-idea-wishlist-for-moi/
- Ebay wishlist (most items under $5): http://www.ebay.com/myb/WatchList
Thanks for choosing moi! Grin